The online shop at www.ekartony.pl is operated by Less Mess Storage Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, al. Krakowska 271, entered by the District Court of the City of Warsaw, Division XII Commercial, in the National Court Register under number KRS 0000472907, REGON [business identification number]: 146823553, NIP [tax identification number]: 5252561597.
Article 1 Definitions
1.1 Online Shop – Online shop operated by the Warsaw-based company Less Mess Storage Sp. z o.o. at www.ekartony.pl, conducting distance sales of packing materials on the terms and conditions specified herein.1.2 Buyer – An individual, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality, making a purchase in the Online Shop.1.3 Seller – Less Mess Storage Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, al. Krakowska 271, entered by the District Court of the City of Warsaw, Division XII Commercial, in the National Court Register under number KRS 0000472907, REGON [business identification number]: 146823553, NIP [tax identification number]: 5252561597.1.4 Goods – Any packing materials offered by the Online Shop on the website www.ekartony.pl.1.5 Account – Collected personal data of the Buyer, used for completing orders; order history; payment and overpayment data concerning orders.
2.1 Transactions made in the Online Shop are related to Goods available at the time of making an order.2.2 The prices of the Goods offered by the Online Shop are expressed in Polish zlotys inclusive of VAT (gross prices).2.3 The Goods offered by the Online Shop are brand new and free from defects.
Article 2 Subject of transactions
3.1 Orders from the Online Shop are made by completing an order form on the website www.ekartony.pl.3.2 To make a purchase from the Online Shop, it is necessary to have an active email account.3.3 Making online orders is possible on condition that the Buyer’s ICT system meets the following technical requirements:
Article 3 Making orders
- 3.3.1 Equipment requirements: a computer with an installed operating system allowing Internet access via a graphical web browser; minimum screen resolution: 1024x768 pixels;
- 3.3.2 To be able to use all functions of our website, the Buyer should:
- use IE (5.5 or higher) or Mozilla Firefox;
- have a Macromedia Flash Player plugin installed;
- enable pop-up windows;
- for online card payment options.
3.4 Orders can be made 24/7.
4.1 Payment for ordered Goods can be made:
Article 4 Payment forms
4.2 Where another form of payment than payment on delivery or cash at the Seller’s office is chosen, the order will be completed immediately after payment is credited to the Seller’s account.
- via bank transfer on the basis of the order before the Goods are delivered – via the PayU payment system or to account number 36 1240 5934 1111 0010 8228 0344;
- by credit card via the PayU payment system;
- by card or by cash at the Seller’s office between 9 am and 7 pm on a business weekday and between 10 am and 6 pm on weekends.
5.1 Completion time is the period between placing an order and the Seller dispatching the shipment , taking into consideration business days only.5.2 Time until receipt of the shipment = completion time + delivery time. Courier delivery time is from 2 to 7 business days in the case of delivery to current and former province capitals in Poland and from 3 to 7 business days for the rest of the country.5.3 The exact delivery time (date, time slot) is given to the Buyer by phone or email at the time the Goods are dispatched from the Seller’s warehouse.
Article 5 Completion time
6.1 Goods ordered from the Online Shop are delivered across the country.6.2 A standard shipment weighs up to 30 kilograms and is not longer than 175 centimetres with total dimensions of up to 250 centimetres (height + width + length). Standard delivery service costs PLN 16.90 inclusive of VAT. Shipments exceeding 30 kilograms cost PLN 34.90 inclusive of VAT.6.3 Depending on the option selected by the Buyer at the time of making the order, goods are:
Article 6 Delivery of Goods
6.4 When collecting an order, the Buyer is requested to check that the shipment has not been damaged during transport and that the Goods are as ordered. If they notice any damage caused during shipping, they should immediately notify the delivery person and contact the Seller on +48 22 395 38 00.
- delivered by courier;
- collected in person by the Buyer from the Online Shop warehouse, address: 02-133 Warsaw, Poland, al. Krakowska 271 or 03-289 Warsaw, Poland, ul. Ostródzka 50a.
7.1 In the case of contracts concluded via the Shop (distance contracts), the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days of collection of the Goods, as informed in writing by the Shop upon delivery of the order.
Article 7 Withdrawal from a contract without giving a reason
7.2 To withdraw from a contract, a declaration of withdrawal should be sent within 14 days of receipt of the shipment to the Shop’s address: Less Mess Storage Sp. z o.o., al. Krakowska 271, 02-133 Warsaw, Poland, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Goods purchased from the Shop should be returned to the Shop’s address.7.3 The Goods should be returned to the Shop’s address not later than within 14 days of the date on which the customer withdraws from the contract.7.4 If the customer submits a declaration of withdrawal and returns the Goods, the Shop will refund the cost of the Goods and delivery in the manner selected by the Buyer within 14 days of the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal.
- Information on withdrawal from a contract: www.ekartony.pl/prawo_odstapienia_od_umowy.pdf
- Withdrawal from a contract: www.ekartony.pl/odstapienie_od_umowy.pdf
8.1 Where Goods are not in accordance with the contract, the individual who purchased the Goods for purposes not related to their professional or business activities will have the right to make a complaint to the Seller. This right is valid for 2 (two) years from the date of receipt of the Goods, provided that the Seller is informed of the discrepancy within 2 (two) months of noticing it.8.2 The Seller will immediately, not later than within 14 days of receipt of the Goods to which the complaint is related, make a decision on the complaint and inform the Buyer of its further steps. If the complaint is accepted, damaged Goods will be replaced by new ones. Where it is impossible to replace Goods, the Seller will refund the equivalent of the price of the Goods to the Buyer.8.3 The Seller will take action to ensure that the Online Shop operates properly to the extent arising from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to immediately remove all defects reported by Buyers.8.4 Buyers can report any defects in the operation of the Online Shop in writing to the address: Less Mess Storage Sp. z o.o., 03-289 Warsaw, Poland, ul. Ostródzka 50a, or by email to email@example.com. The complaint should specify the Buyer’s full name and correspondence address as well as the type and date of the defect in the operation of the Online Shop.8.5 The Seller undertakes to consider every complaint within 14 days.
Article 8 Complaints and returns
9.1 To make a purchase in the Online Shop, the Buyer consents to the Seller storing and processing the Buyer’s personal data contained in the order in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) in order to complete the order and provide further services (i.e. handle a complaint). Provision of personal data by the Buyer is voluntary; however, a lack of consent to the processing thereof will prevent the Seller from completing the order.9.2 The Seller is a data controller within the meaning of Article 24 par. 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). Any personal data given in the order form in the Online Shop is collected and processed on paper and in an electronic system in accordance with the above-mentioned Act.9.3 Collected personal data is used as permitted by Polish law for reasonable purposes by the data collector, including for the purposes of orders made, and including for payment for the service and pursuing claims related to the payment for the service. A Buyer can also give their consent to the use of their personal data for other purposes; however, this is not obligatory.9.4 The Buyer has the right to access, modify and delete their personal data from the database.
Article 9 Privacy protection and other rights
10.1 The Terms and Conditions take effect from 24 December 2014.10.2 The Terms and Conditions form part of the sale and purchase agreement concluded by the Seller and the Buyer.10.3 Subject to the following sentence, any amendment to the Terms and Conditions becomes effective for Buyers with accounts in the Online Shop after 14 days from the date on which they are informed of the amendment to the Terms and Conditions by a message sent to the address given by the Buyer when opening an Account. A Buyer may submit a statement of acceptance or lack of acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions via the mechanism provided by the Seller, or send their statement to the Seller’s address. Upon receipt of a statement of lack of acceptance of the amendments to the Terms and Conditions, the Seller will delete the Buyer’s Account and inform them of the fact.10.4 Orders placed before the date these Terms and Conditions were amended are completed in accordance with the provisions applicable on the date the order was made.10.5 The Terms and Conditions are accepted each time a purchase is made.
Article 10 Final provisions
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.2. Cookies are data files, in particular text files, stored on the device of the website’s user for the purposes of using the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the device and a unique number.3. The entity placing cookies on the device of the website’s user and accessing them is the operator of the website www.ekartony.pl – Less Mess Storage Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, al. Krakowska 271, entered by the District Court of the City of Warsaw, Division XII Commercial, in the National Court Register under number KRS 0000472907, REGON [business identification number]: 146823553, NIP [tax identification number]: 5252561597.4. Cookies are used for:
5. The website uses two main types of cookies – session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the user’s device only until they log out, leave the website or close their web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device for a certain period of time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until deleted by the user.6. The website uses the following types of cookies:
- tailoring the content of the website to the user’s preferences and optimising the use of the website, in particular for recognising the device of the website’s user and displaying the website properly to suit their individual needs;
- creating statistics which help us understand how the website is used by its users, making it possible to perfect its construction and content;
- keeping the website’s user logged in during their visit, meaning that the user does not have to re-enter their login details on each page.
7. In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows websites to store cookies on the user’s device by default. The website’s users may change their cookie settings at any time. In particular, they can change their browser settings to block automatic cookie handling or be notified any time cookies are placed on their device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in software (web browser) settings.8. The website operator informs you that restricting cookies may affect some functions of the website.9. Cookies are placed on the device of the website’s user and may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.10. For more information on cookies, check your browser’s “Help” section. Cookies Policy: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/
- strictly necessary cookies – enabling use of the services provided by the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for authentication services on the website;
- cookies used for security, e.g. for detecting authentication abuse on the website.